Saturday, February 19, 2011

Work, Work, Work!


I think I mentioned once that I was a barista. I work at a local Starbucks in a Target. It's my first job, and I ABSOLUTELY love it. It's just so much fun! Lucky for us, the Starbucks in the mall that we're attached to has recently shut down, so we're getting all their business. Sooooo that means more hours! Were I was lucky to get over 8 hours in a week, I am now getting about 23 hours a week!! :3 

BUT, I am also still in college. So, although I am totally committed to this blog...this does mean that my updates may be more... sporadic. And I am posting this just to apologize in advanced. 

I will try to post as much as possible, but it would most likely be about trends and other random things, and less OoTD. Mostly because 95% of the time I will be in uniform and its not very cute/flattering (black polo and khaki pants). 

Anyway, I just wanted to let ya'll know what will be going on.

until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment