Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Outfit of The Day 2.8.11



Cardigan: Old Navy
V-Neck: Old Navy
Jeggings: Target
Ring: Gifted
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Today was a school day, and I also had a few errands to run. Nothing much really, but I had a class this morning which required a uniform, so I grabbed somthing quick to change into. I just bought this cardigan on sale the other day. It's a metallic boyfriend cardigan, it's got like this sparkly threads in it and SUPER adorbz. 

Anyhow, today was a long long long day. I had class at 9 in the morning, then I ran some errands with the boyfriend and had to be back at school at 5. Needless to say, I'M BEAT and totally ready for bed. I promise a longer entry tomorrow, since i dont have class until to, and may or may not being going to the gym in the evening.

until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment