Monday, February 7, 2011

Tights, Leggings, Pantyhose, etc.

Whatever you may call them, I LOVE 'EM!
I have a pair of plain black ones, a pair of sheer lace ones, and i just bought two more pair last night from Old Navy! I'm so excited!! haha. I finally got a pair with the little dots on them, and i got another lace pair, but these are alot more  fishnet style than the ones i have. i tried to search ON's site for photos...no luck...hmm.

Tights (or Nylons, or Pantyhose, or what have you...) are AWESOME! I mean, you can wear shorts, skirts or dresses even when it's a bit chilly out. that's why i have such a passion for these things. Also, they can just add a little pop to your outfit! i usually wear them with dresses or long sweaters. i havent quite gotten the whole shorts thing down yet...i just dont have any outfits that it would make sense with, i suppose...and i dont really own too many skirts (although i did get this cute pleated lace skirt recently).

I also tend to stick with black when i buy tights, just because i like to keep things classy, and black is very suiting and can be used in everyday attire. I have a few pairs of brightly colored thigh highs that i inherited from a family friend with a dress shop...i just havent had any outfits i can justify would be worth it. I'm not quite that BOLD. Although if i ever stumble upon a cute floral pair like in that last photo, i would LOVE to pair that with something in my closet.

until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment