Sunday, February 6, 2011

Outfit of The Day 2.6.11




hat: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: PacSun
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeggings: Target
Boots: Candies
Rings: gifted, Target, Kohls

I went shopping today with my boyfriend. It's been really kind of chilly this past week, and the snow on the ground is still really taking over, so I didnt wanna dress too too nice. This is one of my kind of my toned down looks I suppose. I do wear alot of black and grey. They pretty much go with everything, and being that it was gross outside, I felt that it was fitting. hahaha.

Most of my wardrobe is on the cheap side. I don't make enough money to spend too lavishly. Once and a while I will splurge and get something nice from UO or some place like that. It's funny because, those boots were actually seventy bucks, but I had a bunch of coupons and I ended up only spending about ten bucks on them. YES! I love bargains. So, through this blog you'll see that alot of my stuff can be found for cheaper. I always loved that about myself. I can create alot of popular looks without spending my entire paycheck, haha.

But anyhow, for my first look, i dressed it down a bit, but yeah. No makeup here either, but on other looks I'll go into more detail.

until next time,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment