Thursday, February 10, 2011

Harem!


Harem pants. An Indian inspired fashion trend. I wasnt quite sure how i felt about these pants at first. they always made me think of MC Hammer...and I didnt really like that. But not harem pants are being tailored a little bit differently; tightly from the knee down. And i really liked this look now. They look really comfy, funky and fun! I'm trying to get my hands on a pair, without spending WAY too much.

On a side note; sorry I didnt update yesterday. I went to the gym after school yesterday, and was super tired. and today i had work, and hit the gym but wanted to make sure i gave ya'll SOMETHING to read. I have work tomorrow EARLY and then boyfriend time hopefully. But now i smell of coffee and sweat. That's the only downside of working at Starbucks; you constantly smell like coffee and/or syrups. blech! so yeah LE SHOWERTIME.

until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment