Saturday, March 26, 2011

Inspirationaless

I haven't had anything to talk about. I've been wearing great outfits and forgetting to take photos. My computer recently decided to get sick, so i dropped 80 dollars on virus protection, and it erased all my photos. All my outfits, gifs for tumblr, my photography work...everything. I haven't been a very happy camper.

Because of all this above I feel like I've been lacking with this blog. I don't know how many readers I have, and that fucking sucks. :( But I know that I can't expect to get followers over nice, and I will surely not get followers by NOT updating. blech.

I pinky promise that I will find good things to post here. I will find something to post for multiple days of the week...and then I will blog all the time...

Just give me a week or so to figure out what I wanna do.



until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment