Sunday, March 20, 2011

BODYCON!



So, recently I have been obsessed with Bodycon/Tube skirts and dresses! I bought a wine colored bodycon dress by Truly Madly Deeply from Urban Outiftters the other evening (that I wear as a skirt), and a bodycon skirt from H&M last night. I AM IN LOVE! 

I wore the red one yesterday with tights, a white tank and a black cardigan and it was soo cute! The black one I bought was $5.95 at H&M...5 BUCKS! ARE YOU KIDDING?! I love H&M. hahaha.

Now, boydcon isnt for everyone, because it is very tight fitting. Alot of people wear them with big oversized tops and sweaters (like me), and that's okay. :) that's another trend im in love with, but we'll save that for another day. 

I do have an outfit of the day for you guys, but I'm thinking I'll save it for another day. 

Oh, the weather here in Delaware has been SO NICE, I can't believe it. it was 73 on friday, like WHAA?! and the past few days it's been back down in the 50's but super super sunny. I'm too excited for the good weather ahead, im ready to start gettin my tan on.

until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment